When times seem hard, one of the best things to do is reflect on the things you have that are RIGHT and GOOD in your life. Here's a little list of the things I am most appreciative of this Thanksgiving:
1. My family and I are blessed with good health.
2. I have a stable job and 18 children that are the loves of my life!
3. I live in a country free to worship the God I want to worship.
4. I had the privilege and right to vote.
5. I have a supportive, loving family.
6. I have wonderful friends.
7. I am not hungry, and I have a nice place to call home.
I don't have any running news to report right now. I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving!